Hazrat Mulla Shah
The shrine of Hazrat Mulla Shah is situated in Mianmir west of the Karachi railway line.
The original name of the saint was Shah Mohammad, and he came from Badakshan in Central Asia. He was the ‘Pir’ of Dara Shikoh, and was a Khalifa of Hazrat Mianmir. The saint died in 1661 A.D. The mausoleum was constructed by Dara Shikoh during the lifetime of the saint. The original shrine was a magnificient structure surroundedby by an extensive garden. It was adorned by marble and other precious material. The arches were of marble lettuce work.
The shrine was divested of its embellishments by the Sikhs. The surrounding garden has now disappeared.